Redefining Airport Assistance Services, in Adolfo Suárez Madrid Barajas, JODOGO Airport Assistance Services, aim to make your experience smooth, hassle-free and memorable. Our team, expertized at giving you a unique and luxurious VIP-like experience from the moment you step into the airport until you reach the destination, takes care of all the travel formalities, be it international or domestic, while you can sit back and relax.
Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport, commonly known as Madrid-Barajas Airport- the main international airport of Madrid, Spain, offers a lot of facilities and activities to help keep yourself busy during layover or transit.
Book from a wide range of services we have to offer at JODOGO such as, Meet and Greet Services, Airport Lounges, Baggage Handling Services, Fast Track (Passport and Customs) Assistance Services, Priority Check-in, Airport Transfers and much more.
Experience Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport
Madrid Barajas Airport, located 9 km from Madrid’s financial capital, was opened in 1931, but commercial air traffic began only from 1933. It is the primary hub and maintenance base for Iberia and Air Europa. Serving about 70-80 million passengers every year make Madrid Barajas Airport the 6th busiest airport in Europe and 39th busiest airport in the world.
Madrid Barajas Airport has five main passenger terminals - T1, T2, T3, T4 and T4S, of which Terminals 1, 2 and 3 adjacent terminals that are home to SkyTeam and Star Alliance airlines, whereas Terminal 4 home to Iberia, its franchise Air Nostrum and all One world partner airline. Passengers need to note that gate numbers are continuous in terminals 1, 2 and 3 (A1 to E89) but are separately numbered in terminal 4 (H, J, K and M, R, S, U in satellite building).
While the world fights the Covid-19 pandemic, it is crucial to follow the guidelines set by the airport to keep ourselves and others safe. All passengers from a country or zone of risk (except for children under 6 years old) must have a PCR or TMA for SARS-CoV-2 with a negative result, carried out in the seventy-two hours before arrival in Spain. Madrid-Barajas Airport complies with all the sanitary measures recommended by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines which enables the passengers to be assured of a safe and comfortable flight to or connecting via Madrid.
Book your airport assistance services with JODOGO now to avail smooth, hassle and worry-free experience at the Madrid-Barajas Airport with our professional service.
THINGS TO DO ON A LAYOVER OR TRANSIT :
Relax and Rewind
Madrid-Barajas Airport offers VIP Lounges, Pay-per-use lounges, Single Visit Passes and Lounge Memberships, which give the passengers the option to go premium and choose VIP Lounges or stick to the usual Pay-per-use Lounges. The lounge you want to choose doesn’t depend on the class of service you are flying in, which gives you the freedom to enter the lounge by paying at the door, purchasing a lounge pass or through a lounge membership program. To get more information about the lounge and their pricing on the official website of Madrid-Barajas Airport.
It doesn’t matter if you like to spend big or window shop, Madrid-Barajas has shopping centers ranging from a few international Spanish fashion brands, and the well-known brands- Zara and Superdry. Popular for the Real Madrid FC stores, you can pick up an official souvenir. Convenience stores, electronic and travel shops, pharmacies and Duty-Free areas are also available here.
Madrid-Barajas Airport doesn’t have endless choices here but one can enjoy a very hearty Spanish meal in various food stalls, cafes, popular fast-food joints, and restaurants. Popular sit-down spots are Kirei by Kabuki, La Mary for modern Spanish fare, and Pepito Grillo. There are cafes and to-go kiosks aplenty.
If you have a layover for 8+ hours and want to explore Denver in that time, here are the top places to visit in a limited time. The newly completed RTD A Line connects the airport with downtown, departing every 15 minutes from the airport and arriving at the heart of downtown- Union Station in 37 minutes.
- Visit the Denver Art Museum:This museum contains the world's greatest collection of art from Indigenous nations and 68,000 other art objects, including works from European masters, Old West classics and phenomenal traveling exhibits.
- Visit U.S. Mint:The U.S. Mint can produce more than 50 million coins a day, each one stamped with a little "D" for Denver. Free guided tours show every step in the process of turning a dull, blank, metal slug into shiny pocket change.
- Take a Stroll in 16th Street Mall:Lined with 200 trees and 50,000 flowers, this festive, mile-long 16th Street Mall has 28 outdoor cafes and offers Denver's best people-watching. Renowned architect I.M. Pei designed the gray and pink granite pathway to resemble the pattern of a diamondback rattlesnake.
- Complete your mini-trip with Denver Union Station:Denver Union Station has undergone a massive restoration that transformed the landmark into a transportation, dining, shopping and entertainment hub and hotel. The historic, Beaux Arts 1914 train terminal is now a foodie destination, with a dozen restaurants and bars, from farm-to-table favorite Mercantile to the Terminal Bar, situated in the station's old ticket windows. Be sure to leave plenty of time to hop back on the train to reach the airport and clear security.
Have a layover for more than 7 hours and figuring out how to spend your time? Take the opportunity to explore Madrid! Public transit makes it easy to reach the city center, like the Metro Line 8, which connects all airport Terminals with Nuevo’s Ministerios station in central Madrid.
- Visit the Plaza Mayor:Originally christened as the “Plaza del Arrabal”, Plaza Mayor is a public, and the most famous square in all of Madrid. Boasting a uniform, classic, and an intense architecture by Juan de Villanueva, this grand arcade along with its northern block of Casa de la Panadería, is one of the best places to visit in Madrid, Spain.
- Visit the Catedral de Sta Maria la Real de la Almudena:Catedral de Sta Maria la Real de la Almudena is the prime Diocese of Madrid which took almost 110 years to be constructed, inaugurated, and consecrated. Owing to such a delay due to the political factors, it is indeed one of the most remarkable landmarks of Spain.
- Visit Plaza de Cibeles:Located in Calle Alcala y Paseo de Recoletos, housing the legendary and the notable Cibeles Fountain, and the remarkable Cybele Palace, Plaza de Cibeles is the most iconic monuments of Spain, making it a must visit if you’re in Madrid.
- Visit the Barrio de La Latina:Narrow streets, spacious squares, and old Islamic walls, pretty much constitute the homely and warm environs of this neighboring street of Barrio de La Latina in Madrid. Representing the old times and the cultural heritage, this neighborhood is a must visit for everyone who’s up for delicious tapas, shopping, music & dance scenes, and beer of course!
Being one of Europe’s largest and busiest airports, Madrid-Barajas Airport not only caters to each of its passenger’s needs, but also makes one feel at home by providing comfort and safety during your time at the airport.
Apart from all the common services like lounges, restaurants, shopping centers, Madrid-Barajas Airport has baby care facilities, children’s play areas to ensure you and your family is well catered to. Other important services like Information Desks, Luggage Handling Services, Emergency Medical Services, Pharmacies, charging units, ATMs, Foreign Currency exchange centers, Prayer Spaces, Salons & Spas are spread throughout the airport as well.
Passenger Meet and Greet services offered by us at JODOGO will include a representative who will welcome you with a name board (a bouquet of flowers on request) and help you with everything from luggage handling, lounge access, etc.
Treat Your Tastebuds
If you’re tired from all the walking and exploring, find a spot at the first local restaurant of DIA- Root Down, which is the crowd’s favourite. Comfort food and modern cocktails are their speciality. Other popular eating spots apart from the fast food joints like McDonald’s or KFC and cafes like Starbucks, you can try Elway’s for an amazing steakhouse experience or Mesa Verde for some Southwestern food and a full bar or Steve’s Snappin’ Dogs to binge on some mouth-watering hot dogs with unique topping combinations and to finish it off with a desert, Udi’s Bakery who provide gluten-free desserts too.
Madrid-Barajas Airport offers free unlimited Wi-Fi for their passengers to stay connected with the world. One can connect directly through the network connections on your device which will redirect you to the official Airport Free Wi-Fi Arena website and you can connect yourself to this network through your email, Facebook or LinkedIn account.
Satisfy the Workaholic in You
The extensive business hub at Madrid-Barajas has everything a workaholic might desire, including private meeting rooms, computer stations, copy and fax facilities, and even A/V equipment for rehearsing presentations.
- If you need assistance at the Madrid-Barajas Airport, we at JODOGO are always ready to help. With our airport assist services, you can save time and explore instead of standing in queues and missing out on experiencing the activities DFW Airport has to offer to its passengers. Enquire by contacting JODOGO directly at +1(325) 225 5550 or book the services you want through the request form, after which you will receive a confirmation call from our representatives as soon as possible.
Book special assistance services at Madrid-Barajas Airport:
The cost of the services offered by JODOGO vary depending per person for either arrivals, departures, or connections and level of service booked. For more detailed information on the pricing and exclusive deals for airport assistance services at Madrid-Barajas Airport, please consider contacting us.
Special Airport Assistance is for passengers who are differently abled or have reduced mobility and require a wheelchair to get around the airport. To get special assistance services at Madrid-Barajas Airport, you can request on our request form for services such as wheelchair assistance, baggage handling, lounge access, priority check-in & check-out, flight monitoring, escort to aircraft among many others and our representative will get in touch with you for the same.
Whether you are an infrequent traveler, a high-profile executive, famed entertainer, celebrity, or simply want to enjoy hassle-free first-class air travels, VIP concierge services will ensure that your travel experience is effortless and smooth as much as possible.
JODOGO's VIP concierge services at Madrid-Barajas Airport specializes in letting you and your guests get in and out of the airport in minutes and offer any added assistance on request at the airport. We take care of all the customs, security checks, and airport check-in, whilst making sure you are comfortable and worry-free.
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, all services and times listed are subject to change. Some services and facilities may remain closed or operate with reduced hours. All the lounges may not be accessible and one would require to book a hotel room within or close to the Airport, like the TRYP Madrid Alameda Aeropuerto Hotel which also provides round-the-clock Free Shuttle Services. Madrid-Barajas follows all precautions such as regular sanitization of touch-points around the airport. It is mandatory for passengers to use masks, face shields, gloves and use sanitizer whenever necessary at all times in the airport and on the aircraft. Extra masks, sanitizer sachets and face shields will also be provided to passengers at the aircraft.
JODOGO performed heroically in making a 90 minute transfer between international and domestic flights. To add a degree of difficulty, we requested its service only two hours prior to touchdown. When the airline hadn’t checked the bags to ..
I can’t thank this service enough!!
I would have never made it through LAX with out the support of the team at JODOGO!!..
Was met immediately by friendly staff at baggage claim who helped me collect all of my luggage. A second greeter was waiting for me as soon as I arrived through customs and helped with everything! Made the arrival in New York stress free :) ..
I really appreciate JODOGO service. All the procedures went really well. The guy accompanied my sister right from the cab to the boarding gate. He was there for quiet a sometime even after that. Since my sister was traveling with the 2 year old ..
I had an awesome experience with Jodogo airport assistance. I had taken assistance for departure in Bangalore as well as arrival in Heathrow London. Both the services were good especially in LHR assistant Sue was very helpful. As I travelled with an infant she took care of all the immigration procedures very smoothly..
It’s amazing experience Very kind people Professionals and very responsible I liked this service very much..View More
Everything was splendid. Worked like clockwork. Ajay was a delight to work with. He was extremely polite and knowledgeable and very punctual..View More
I really appreciate JODOGO service. All the procedures went really well. The guy accompanied my sister right from the cab to the boarding gate. He was there for quiet a sometime even after that. Since my sister was traveling with the 2 year old who was a handful , she was stress-free with the kind of service she received. I would personally like to thank your greeter Mr Pawar. He was very kind and helpful person throughout the process. Would really take your service in future and would definitely recommend that people who needs a smooth transition they should opt for your service. Thank you once again...
I had availed the Transit support services in Chennai. However, due to Covid-19 there were constant changes in the flight schedule. Initially, we had just 5 hours of lay over at Chennai airport. This got extended to 12 hours. Mr. Naresh, from Jogodo team was very proactive in suggesting a near by hotel. We were received by his person at the arrivals and taken to car. Upon request, we asked Mr. Naresh whether we could upgrade to better hotel. He quickly did the arrangements and got us placed in a 5 star hotel nearby....
I will definitely recommend JODOGO services. My family had a seamless and hassle free transit from domestic to international terminal for connecting flights. Even though I was totally in different time zone the followup and updates were received regularly from JODOGO team...