We at JODOGO , simplify your airline experience at Atlanta airport by providing smooth and time saving passage throughout the airport. Our knowledgeable team strives to give you a true VIP experience 24/7 by managing all your travel details so that you can just relax and enjoy your visit.
Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) also known as Atlanta airport offers a lot of facilities to keep yourself busy while in transit.
Atlanta airport is located 11 km south of the Downtown Atlanta district, Georgia in United States of America. There are two terminals, the Domestic Terminal and the Maynard H. Jackson Jr. International Terminal, where passengers check in and claim bags. The whole airport is connected by the underground Plane Train and a pedestrian tunnel with moving walkways.
Hartsfield–Jackson has its own train station on the city's rapid transit system, MARTA. The above-ground station is inside in the main building, between the north and south domestic terminals on the west end.
They also provide several facilities for the Differently abled, which are fully accessible for passengers with disability or passengers with special needs. Designated parking, wheel chairs, lifts, toilets and easy access to lounge are available. There are phones conveniently located in each terminal to accommodate the hearing impaired.
THINGS TO DO ON A LAYOVER
No matter the length of your stay, adventure awaits on the doorstep of Atlanta Airport.
Eating is a great way to spend time at Atlanta airport. You will find plenty of burger and beer joints, pizza places, cafes, Asian cuisine, and seafood at the airport.
Unwind in a Lounge
Enjoy good food, watch TV, catch up on your news in a quieter and comfortable environment. There are a number of lounges available in all terminals accessible by paying an amount.
They offer an endless shopping experience offering a wide range of shops showcasing international brands, bookstores, travel amenities, electronic entertainment, boutiques, duty-free shops, skin-care shops, etc.
Atlanta airport provides free Wi-Fi, free computer kiosks and several mobile charging points.
Minute Suites rents sleep cabins by the hour in Concourses B and T. There is also a hotel inside the airport, and several nearby hotels that provide shuttles. In Concourses E and F, and in the International Terminal, there are comfortable loveseats and chairs that you can push together to make pseudo-beds
If you have a transit visa and a 6 hour layover, you may explore Atlanta. Ride the MARTA, the regional train system, from the airport to various city points for some sightseeing. The traffic in Atlanta is really long, making enjoying taxi drive really tiring.
- Check out Atlanta’s art and music scene inside the airport. The airport displays both permanent and rotating art collections, and local musicians often perform in the Atrium.
- Visit the High Museum of Art, known for its architecture. Its art collection includes works by Monet, Rodin, and Dorothea Lange. Ride the MARTA, and reach the spot within 30 minutes.
- Stroll the Atlanta Botanical Garden for a change of atmosphere and scenery, by riding MARTA for 40 minutes.
- If you have a full day layover, you can visit kid-friendly sites like the World of Coca-Cola and the Georgia Aquarium, one of the largest in the world, riding for about 30 minutes.
There are a number of ATM’s and Currency exchange centres available throughout the airport. There are also several Prayer rooms, Spas, Smoking areas, Pharmacies, 24-hour medical centres and Baby care rooms available for your use.
HARTSFIELD–JACKSON ATLANTA International Airport meet and greet
- Airport Meet and greet services
- Fast track vip airport assistance .
- Airport assistance services.
- VIP concierge services.
- Airport special assistance.
- Airport chauffeur service.
- Airport medical services.
- Senior citizen airport assistance .
- Luggage assistance at airport.
- Airport assistance for elderly.
- Airport wheelchair service.
- Comfortable Transfer Services.
- Lounge Access.
I had an awesome experience with Jodogo airport assistance. I had taken assistance for departure in Bangalore as well as arrival in Heathrow London. Both the services were good especially in LHR assistant Sue was very helpful. As I travelled with an infant she took care of all the immigration procedures very smoothly.. View More
It’s amazing experience Very kind people Professionals and very responsible I liked this service very much.. View More
Everything was splendid. Worked like clockwork. Ajay was a delight to work with. He was extremely polite and knowledgeable and very punctual.. View More