NARITA Airport Assistance - Airport Meet & Greet
Redefining Airport Assistance Services, we at JODOGO aim to make your experience at the Narita International Airport (NRT) smooth, hassle-free and one worth remembering. Our team, expertized at giving you a notable and luxurious VIP-like experience from the moment you step into the airport until you reach the destination, takes care of all the travel formalities, be it international or domestic, while you can sit back and relax.
Narita International Airport, also known as Tokyo-Narita, formerly and originally known as New Tokyo International Airport, constantly developing and expanding its facilities to provide high-quality services and enhanced passen ger experience, is sure to cater to your every need, be it during your layover or transit, or stay in Japan.
Book from a wide range of services we have to offer at JODOGO such as, Meet and Greet Services, Airport Lounges, Baggage Handling Services, Fast Track (Passport and Customs) Assistance Services, Priority Check-in, Airport Transfers to name a few.
Discover Narita International Airport
Narita International Airport also known as Tokyo-Narita, formerly and originally known as New Tokyo International Airport, is the secondary international airport in the Greater Tokyo Area of Japan and the closest international airport to the cities of Narita, Kozaki and Tomisato. It is located approximately 60 kilometers (37 mi) east of central Tokyo in Narita, Chiba.
Narita is the busiest airport in Japan by international passenger and international cargo traffic. In 2018, Narita had 33.4 million international passengers and 2.2 million tonnes of international cargo. In 2018, Narita was also the second-busiest airport in Japan in terms of aircraft movements (after Haneda Airport in Tokyo) and the tenth-busiest air freight hub in the world. Its 4,000-meter (13,123 ft) main runway shares the record for longest runway in Japan with the second runway at Kansai International Airport in Osaka.
Narita serves as the main international hub of Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways and Nippon Cargo Airlines, and as a hub for low-cost carriers Jetstar Japan and Peach.
At Narita, air traffic movements have been controlled under various noise related operating restrictions. As a result, the airport must be closed from 00:00 (12:00am) to 06:00 (6:00am) the next day to minimize noise pollution impact around the airport.
Book your airport assistance services with JODOGO now to avail a smooth, hassle and worry-free experience at Tokyo-Narita Airport with our professional service.
THINGS TO DO ON A LAYOVER OR TRANSIT :
- Mini Gallery of Japanese Art This mini gallery presents masterpieces of Japanese art in the collection of the Tokyo National Museum, such as Katsushika Hokusai’s Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji, and the national treasure Scenes In and Around Kyoto (Funaki Version). As reproductions on the walls and ceilings shot with special film, this mini gallery allows visitors to examine the artworks even closer than in the Museum.This Gallery is presented in cooperation with 3M Japan Limited, Tokyo National Museum, and Narita International Airport Corporation.
- Kabuki Experience Gallery & Shop Kabuki Gate is a Kabuki experience gallery and shop designed to introduce the traditional performing art of Kabuki! Enjoy an exhibit of specially produced life-sized mannequins adorned in Kabuki costumes and wigs, and Kumadori (Kabuki makeup) face app, and a shop selling original goods and select products associated with Kabuki. An authentic display committed to realism supervised by Shochiku Co., Ltd.
- NAA Art Gallery NAA Art Gallery has on display paintings as well as a wide range of other art pieces, including photographs, illustrations and embroidery for the artistic enjoyment of airport users. Non-passenger visitors to the airport are also welcomed to view the work on display.
If you need assistance at the Narita International Airport, we at JODOGO are always ready to help. With our airport assist services, you can save time and explore the activities at Narita Airport instead of standing in queues and missing out on experiencing the activities offered to the passengers. Enquire by contacting JODOGO directly at +1(307) 317 1724 or book the services you want through the request form, after which you will receive a confirmation call from our representatives as soon as possible.
Book special assistance services at Narita International Airport
We at JODOGO provide a variety of airport assistance services of which include:
- Meet and Greet Services on Arrival/ Connection/ Departure flights
- Baggage Handling Services
- Special Assistance Services (Wheelchair handling)
- VIP Fast Track Assistance Services
- VIP Concierge Services
- Priority Check-in and Check-out
- Guide you through an expedited security checkpoint
- Lounge Access Assistance Services
You can also enquire about more services offered by JODOGO at Narita International Airport through our request form:
Wheelchair Assistance is a special assistance service offered by JODOGO. To avail this, a request has to be made when you book for our services through the request form (https://jodogoairportassist.com/request/create ). You can also request Airport Wheelchair Assistance at Pudong Airport through the Booking Office from where you have done your booking/ticketing.
Airport immigration and custom clearance will take almost an hour depending on which terminal and what other flights are arriving at the same time.
But when you are booking airport assistance services with JODOGO assistance, our trained representative will take care of everything behalf of you.
No need to stand in a long queue. Just sit and relax at the airport meanwhile we take care of pre-boarding arrangements.
Passengers are requested to wear a mask when they come to the airport, as well as wearing gloves when deemed necessary. Transparent barriers have been installed at check-in counters and other face-to-face type counters to prevent infection by droplet spread.
Other basic measures such as frequent sanitisation, temperature scanning at several checkpoints, regular cleaning and sanitisation on handrails, luggage cart handles and other customer touchpoints, hand sanitiser dispenser across all terminals, social distancing markings, etc. have been arranged and taken care of.
Self-service automated check-in and boarding processes have been expanded and improved to reduce contacts with airline staff.
Food and beverages
During the time Layover at Narita International Airport there are many options of food and beverages.
- Dashichazuke EN
Business Hours Temporary ClosureLocation Terminal 1, Central Bldg, 4th Floor
Business Hours Temporary Closure Location Terminal 1, Central Bldg, 5th Floor
Business Hours Temporary ClosureLocation Terminal 1, Central Bldg, 3rd Floor
- CAFE＆BAR AVION
Business Hours Temporary ClosureLocation Terminal 1, Main Building, 3rd Floor
- Naritasan Temple Naritasan Shinshoji Temple ( Naritasan Shinshōji) is a large and highly popular Buddhist temple complex in Narita City, not far from Narita Airport. It is a great site to visit if you have three or more hours to spend around the airport and wish to catch a glimpse of historic Japan. Naritasan was built in the year 940 around its main sacred object of worship, a statue of the Buddhist Fudo Myoo deity. Kobo Daishi, the founder of the Shingon Sect and one of the most important figures in Japan's religious history, is said to have carved the statue.
- SawaraSawara is a small town northeast of Narita City that prospered during the Edo Period (1603-1867) as a transport hub for rice shipments into the capital. Sawara's historic center lies along a canal, and is known as "Little Edo" for its small district of preserved and restored traditional residences, merchant shops and warehouses from the Edo Period. The canal is crossed by a number of bridges, the most interesting of which is the Ja Ja Bridge that spouts a twice hourly waterfall from its span into the canal below. Departing from this bridge are flat bottomed boat tours of the town's canal.
- National Museum of Japanese Also known as Rekihaku, the National Museum of Japanese History ( Kokuritsu Rekishi Minzoku Hakubutsukan) is a government run, well designed museum that traces the history and cultural development of the Japanese people. The permanent exhibition spans six galleries with each covering a period from prehistoric times to modern Japan. The displays are well designed and include a lot of cultural artifacts, reproductions and models.
- Katori Shrine Katori Jingu ( Katori Jingū) is a popular Shinto shrine outside of Sawara, northeast of Narita. It is the head shrine of several hundred Katori shrines found across Japan. It is dedicated to Futsunushi no Mikoto, the protector of military men, and has been a popular and important shrine since the days of the samurai. The shrine has a stone lantern lined approach that begins after some shops and restaurants are found around the shrine's parking lot. Katori Jingu's oldest standing structures are its black painted main building and vermilion gate, which date from the year 1700.
- Museum of Aeronautical Sciences
The Museum of Aeronautical Sciences (Kōkū Kagaku Hakubutsukan) is an aviation museum located just outside of Narita Airport at the southern end of its main runway. The museum is of interest to both plane enthusiasts and non enthusiasts alike with lots of real aircraft on display, as well as simulators and other hands-on activities.
Inside the museum you can see full scale replicas of historic planes and components of modern planes such as the landing gear and engine of a Boeing 747. You can also try piloting a plane at one of the museum's life sized simulators or get in the replica cockpits of a Mitsubishi Zero fighter or the Bell X-1 Glamorous Glennis.
Passenger Meet and Greet services offered by us at JODOGO will include a representative who will welcome you with a name board (a bouquet of flowers on request) and help you with everything from luggage handling, lounge access, etc.
JODOGO performed heroically in making a 90 minute transfer between international and domestic flights. To add a degree of difficulty, we requested its service only two hours prior to touchdown. When the airline hadn’t checked the bags to ..
I can’t thank this service enough!!
I would have never made it through LAX with out the support of the team at JODOGO!!..
Was met immediately by friendly staff at baggage claim who helped me collect all of my luggage. A second greeter was waiting for me as soon as I arrived through customs and helped with everything! Made the arrival in New York stress free :) ..
I really appreciate JODOGO service. All the procedures went really well. The guy accompanied my sister right from the cab to the boarding gate. He was there for quiet a sometime even after that. Since my sister was traveling with the 2 year old ..
I had an awesome experience with Jodogo airport assistance. I had taken assistance for departure in Bangalore as well as arrival in Heathrow London. Both the services were good especially in LHR assistant Sue was very helpful. As I travelled with an infant she took care of all the immigration procedures very smoothly..
It’s amazing experience Very kind people Professionals and very responsible I liked this service very much..View More
Everything was splendid. Worked like clockwork. Ajay was a delight to work with. He was extremely polite and knowledgeable and very punctual..View More
I really appreciate JODOGO service. All the procedures went really well. The guy accompanied my sister right from the cab to the boarding gate. He was there for quiet a sometime even after that. Since my sister was traveling with the 2 year old who was a handful , she was stress-free with the kind of service she received. I would personally like to thank your greeter Mr Pawar. He was very kind and helpful person throughout the process. Would really take your service in future and would definitely recommend that people who needs a smooth transition they should opt for your service. Thank you once again...
I had availed the Transit support services in Chennai. However, due to Covid-19 there were constant changes in the flight schedule. Initially, we had just 5 hours of lay over at Chennai airport. This got extended to 12 hours. Mr. Naresh, from Jogodo team was very proactive in suggesting a near by hotel. We were received by his person at the arrivals and taken to car. Upon request, we asked Mr. Naresh whether we could upgrade to better hotel. He quickly did the arrangements and got us placed in a 5 star hotel nearby....
I will definitely recommend JODOGO services. My family had a seamless and hassle free transit from domestic to international terminal for connecting flights. Even though I was totally in different time zone the followup and updates were received regularly from JODOGO team...