In Tokyo, JODOGO Airport Assistance Services simplifies your airline experience at Haneda airport by providing smooth and time saving passage throughout the airport. Our knowledgeable team strives to give you a true VIP experience 24/7 by managing all your travel details so that you can just relax and enjoy your visit.
Tokyo International Airport (HND) also known as Tokyo Haneda airport offers a lot of facilities to keep yourself busy while in transit.
Known as the World's Cleanest and Best Domestic Airport, Haneda airport is located in Ōta, Tokyo, 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) south of Tokyo Station. The airport is spread across three terminals: domestic Terminals 1 and 2 and the International Terminal. Terminals 1 and 2 are connected by an underground walkway. Free shuttle buses run every 4 minutes between the International Terminal and the two domestic terminals.
They also provide several facilities for the Differently abled, which are fully accessible for passengers with disability or passengers with special needs. Designated parking, wheel chairs, lifts, toilets and easy access to lounge are available. There are phones conveniently located in each terminal to accommodate the hearing impaired.
THINGS TO DO ON A LAYOVER OR TRANSIT :
No matter the length of your stay, adventure awaits on the doorstep of Haneda Airport.
Eating is a great way to spend time at Haneda airport. In the International terminal, you will find plenty of restaurants, cafes, and to-go kiosks on the 4th Floor’s Edo Market, including plenty of Japanese cuisines like ramen, sushi, and soba. You can also find Italian, European, and other international cuisines. In Terminals 1 and 2, there are several options to choose ranging from high-end restaurants to quick options like Starbucks and Subway.
Unwind in a Lounge
Enjoy good food, watch TV, catch up on your news in a quieter and comfortable environment. There are a number of lounges available in all terminals accessible by paying an amount.
Haneda airport provides free Wi-Fi, free computer kiosks and several mobile charging points.
They offer an endless shopping experience offering a wide range of shops showcasing a range of boutiques, local clothing brands, bookstores, handmade art shops, and airport standards like Duty Free areas, convenience shops, and technology stores. Hello Kitty Japan and the KIRI Japan shops are especially popular.
There are two hotels directly at the airport: a traditional hotel connected to the international terminal and a budget capsule hotel, located in Terminal 1, which accommodates one person per room (bathrooms are shared). Both options offer day rooms or refresh rooms. Otherwise, two hotel are located within a few minutes’ drive of the airport.
There are a number of ATM’s and Currency exchange centres available throughout the airport. There are also several Prayer rooms, Spas, Smoking areas, Pharmacies, 24-hour medical centres and Baby care rooms available for your use. Haneda airport also provides shoe shine and repair shop, laundry services, and dry cleaning.
If you have a transit visa and a 6 hour layover, you may explore Tokyo. You may check your hand luggage at the storage areas in all three terminals. The quickest way to explore the city is by train.
The Tokyo Monorail stops at Terminals 1 and 2 and the International Terminal, connecting to the Hamamatsucho Station.
The Keikyu train line stops at a shared station between Terminals 1 and 2, plus another station at the International Terminal, which will have you at Shinagawa Station in under 15 minutes.
- Terminal 1’s Juveniland Tokyo,is a fun gallery that displays vintage toys and nostalgia, offering some up for kids to play with.
- Terminal 2, has the Discovery Museum, which is a mix of art exhibits and a history of Japan.
- If you arrive early you can head to the biggest Fruit and Vegetable market in Japan which starts at 7am. The market has a visitors center and a fishery exhibit along with plenty of restaurants where you can enjoy the freshest of ingredients. The market opens at 5am until 3pm and is closed on Sundays and national holidays. You can take the monorail to Ryutsu Center Station, catch a bus (9 minutes) from the front of the Ryutsu Center to Ota Shijo Building.
- Heiwajima Onsen provides natural hot spring, which is open 24 hours a day. There are a wide range of traditional baths and the facility is modern, with hot stone saunas, carbonate baths, and more—all using the natural spring water. But, the shuttle bus must be reserved 12 hours in advance to use the spa. There are two options: overnight use allows the customer to stay until 2pm the following day and breakfast is included. (There are free shuttle buses back to the airport as well.) The second option is the Flight Course where you can arrive at 6pm and be taken to the airport during the night.
- Asakusa‘s Sensoji is a direct train ride away taking only 26 minutes
- Shinjuku is only 40 minutes away and has great parks for cherry blossom and the best free view of Tokyo
- Shibuya is 40 minutes away with the famous crossing, plenty of food and great shopping
- Tsukiji Fish Market is 40 minutes away (with a few transfers)—great for an early morning
- Harajuku is 40 minutes and you can see the famous shopping street as well as Meiji Jingu
Tokyo International Airport meet and greet
- Airport Meet and greet services
- Fast track vip airport assistance .
- Airport assistance services.
- VIP concierge services.
- Airport special assistance.
- Airport chauffeur service.
- Airport medical services.
- Senior citizen airport assistance .
- Luggage assistance at airport.
- Airport assistance for elderly.
- Airport wheelchair service.
- Comfortable Transfer Services.
- Lounge Access.
If you need any help for disabled travelers, wheelchair loaners at the Tokyo airport, call JODOGO personalized airport services prior to your travel. Our dedicated airport assistants assist you to make your travel memorable one.
Contact us to avail special assistance for passengers at
Planning to book Tokyo airport assistance services? If yes, Reserve JODOGO airport services before your trip. Our committed airport assistants ensure safe and comfortable travelling experience throughout the airport. You can get all related airport services such as meet and greet, luggage help, stress free airport transfer, and more.
Book Tokyo Airport Assistance Services at
Jodogo meet and greet services at the Tokyo Airport - Your personal assistant at the airport. Our executives will reach the airport meeting point before you, we are dedicated to delivering flawless & safe airport assistance for our clients. You can sit and relax sometime meanwhile our representative will take care complete airport procedures.
Book a Meet and assist services at
JODOGO offers following services at Tokyo international airport:
- VIP Airport Assistance Services
- Meet and Greet Services
- Lounge Access
- Fast Track Airport assistance
- Luggage Handling services
- VIP concierge services
- Special assistance needs
- Airport Departure
- Airport Arrival
- Airport Transfer
- Flight monitoring
- Escort to Aircraft, and more.
Reserve JODOGO Tokyo Airport concierge services, We provide you end-to-end smooth airport assistance to travelers regardless of class. Our friendly and safe airport services for stress-free air arrival, departure, and connection flights. Get memorable travel experiences with us.
Contact JODOGO airport concierge services at
JODOGO performed heroically in making a 90 minute transfer between international and domestic flights. To add a degree of difficulty, we requested its service only two hours prior to touchdown. When the airline hadn’t checked the bags to ..
I can’t thank this service enough!!
I would have never made it through LAX with out the support of the team at JODOGO!!..
Was met immediately by friendly staff at baggage claim who helped me collect all of my luggage. A second greeter was waiting for me as soon as I arrived through customs and helped with everything! Made the arrival in New York stress free :) ..
I really appreciate JODOGO service. All the procedures went really well. The guy accompanied my sister right from the cab to the boarding gate. He was there for quiet a sometime even after that. Since my sister was traveling with the 2 year old ..
I had an awesome experience with Jodogo airport assistance. I had taken assistance for departure in Bangalore as well as arrival in Heathrow London. Both the services were good especially in LHR assistant Sue was very helpful. As I travelled with an infant she took care of all the immigration procedures very smoothly..
It’s amazing experience Very kind people Professionals and very responsible I liked this service very much..View More
Everything was splendid. Worked like clockwork. Ajay was a delight to work with. He was extremely polite and knowledgeable and very punctual..View More
I really appreciate JODOGO service. All the procedures went really well. The guy accompanied my sister right from the cab to the boarding gate. He was there for quiet a sometime even after that. Since my sister was traveling with the 2 year old who was a handful , she was stress-free with the kind of service she received. I would personally like to thank your greeter Mr Pawar. He was very kind and helpful person throughout the process. Would really take your service in future and would definitely recommend that people who needs a smooth transition they should opt for your service. Thank you once again...
I had availed the Transit support services in Chennai. However, due to Covid-19 there were constant changes in the flight schedule. Initially, we had just 5 hours of lay over at Chennai airport. This got extended to 12 hours. Mr. Naresh, from Jogodo team was very proactive in suggesting a near by hotel. We were received by his person at the arrivals and taken to car. Upon request, we asked Mr. Naresh whether we could upgrade to better hotel. He quickly did the arrangements and got us placed in a 5 star hotel nearby....
I will definitely recommend JODOGO services. My family had a seamless and hassle free transit from domestic to international terminal for connecting flights. Even though I was totally in different time zone the followup and updates were received regularly from JODOGO team...