SHEREMETYEVO Airport Assistance - Airport Meet & Greet
Redefining Airport Assistance Services, we at JODOGO aim to make your experience at the Sheremetyevo International Airport (SVO) smooth, hassle-free and one worth remembering. Our team, expertized at giving you a notable and luxurious VIP-like experience from the moment you step into the airport until you reach the destination, takes care of all the travel formalities, be it international or domestic, while you can sit back and relax.
Sheremetyevo International Airport, the busiest airport in Russia is recognised as the “World Leader in Punctuality” in 2019 and is one of the first airports of Russia to receive 5 Skytrax stars. You can rest assured, have the best experience during your layover or transit here.
Book from a wide range of services we have to offer at JODOGO such as, Meet and Greet Services, Airport Lounges, Baggage Handling Services, Fast Track (Passport and Customs) Assistance Services, Priority Check-in, Airport Transfers to name a few.
Discover Sheremetyevo International Airport
Sheremetyevo International Airport is one of four international airports that serve the city of Moscow. It is the busiest airport in Russia, as well as the second-busiest airport in Europe. Originally built as a military airbase, Sheremetyevo was converted into a civilian airport in 1959. The airport was originally named after a nearby village, and a 2019 contest extended the name to include the name of the Russian poet Alexander Pushkin.
The airport comprises six terminals: four international terminals (one under construction), one domestic terminal, and one private aviation terminal. It is located 29 km (18 mi) northwest of central Moscow, in the city of Khimki, Moscow Oblast.
In 2017, the airport handled about 40.1 million passengers and 308,090 aircraft movements. During 2018, the airport reported a 14.3% increase in passengers for a total of 45.8 million. There was also a 15.9% increase in aircraft traffic year over year. Sheremetyevo serves as the main hub for Russian flag carrier Aeroflot and its branch Rossiya Airlines, Nordwind Airlines and its branch Pegas Fly, Royal Flight, and Ural Airlines.
Book your airport assistance services with JODOGO now to avail a smooth, hassle and worry-free experience atSheremetyevo International Airport with our professional service.
The airport was originally built as a military airfield called Sheremetyevsky, named after a village of the same name, as well as the Savelov station on the railway of the same name. The decree for the construction of the Central Airdrome of the Air Force near the settlement of Chashnikovo on the outskirts of Moscow was issued on 1 September 1953 by the Council of Ministers of the Soviet Union. The airport became operational on 7 November 1957 to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the October Revolution.
Book your airport assistance services with JODOGO now to avail a smooth, hassle and worry-free experience at Tokyo-Narita Airport with our professional service.
THINGS TO DO ON A LAYOVER OR TRANSIT :
Sit back and relax, grab a bite to eat or catch up on last minute work at Business Lounges
- The Rublev Lounge, Terminal B, 3 floor, domestic departures
- The Kandinsky Lounge, Terminal B, 2 floor, domestic departures
- The Malevich Lounge, Terminal C, 4 floor, International departures
- The Mastercard Lounge, Terminal C, 3 floor, international departures
Shops and Stores
There is a wide range of stores at Sheremetyevo International Airport
- Clothing : Beryozka, Bosco, Falke, Putin team.
- Jewelry: Amber and Jewelry, Aviator, Elizaveta, Valery Jewelry Shop.
- Mobile Services: Beeline, MTS, Megafon, Portal 2.0, Sim sim, Tele 2.
- Cosmetics and Fragrance: Montale Paris, Zielinski & Rozen.
If you need assistance at the Sheremetyevo Airport, we at JODOGO are always ready to help. With our airport assist services, you can save time and explore instead of standing in queues and missing out on experiencing the activities Sheremetyevo Airport has to offer to its passengers. Enquire by contacting JODOGO directly at +1(307) 317 1724 or book the services you want through the request form, after which you will receive a confirmation call from our representatives as soon as possible.
Book special assistance services at Sheremetyevo Airport
To ensure the well being of the travelers, JODOGO offers barrier-free special assistance services at Sheremetyevo International Airport Our disability/mobility and medical assistance serve our customers with special needs.
Book airport special assistance service and get priority access through security and airport formalities. Services: Arrival, Departure, Transit.
In order to serve you better, Book assistance for elderly passengers at Sheremetyevo Airport
If you are looking for accommodation closest to the Sheremetyevo International Airport, JODOGO can assist you with that as well. Book your hotel near Sheremetyevo Airport with the help of JODOGO airport assistance. Around-the-clock customer service. Convenience at its finest. Get comfortable travel & accommodation assistance, easy and secure online booking airport assistance.
JODOGO dedicated staff will assist you with all post-flight checklists such as visa security clearing, customs and security clearances, check-out procedures, lounge, escort you to the accommodated place, and more. Book Services at
Whether you are an infrequent traveler, a high-profile executive, famed entertainer, celebrity, or simply want to enjoy hassle-free first-class air travels, VIP concierge services will ensure that your travel experience is effortless and smooth as much as possible.
JODOGO's VIP concierge services at Sheremetyevo International Airport specializes in letting you and your guests get in and out of the airport in minutes and offer any added assistance on request at the airport. We take care of all the customs, security checks, and airport check-in, whilst making sure you are comfortable and worry-free.
In accordance with the regulations of the government of Moscow, only people traveling with appropriate masks and gloves will be allowed to enter Sheremetyevo Airport‘s terminals, and the body temperatures of all individuals entering the terminals will be measured. Masks, gloves and antiseptics are available for sale in pharmacies and vending machines.
Frequency of disinfection and wet cleaning of contact surfaces and high traffic spots have been increased, and automatic non-contact hand sanitisers have been installed.
In places of possible passenger congestion, bright floor markings have been applied in order to help people maintain adequate social distance.
Food and beverages
During the time Layover at Sheremetyevo International Airport there are many options of food and beverages.
- Cafes: BooBo, Bud Burgers, Cafe bar, Coffeehouse, Free Flow, Hao/hao, Hleb&Sol, Khleb&Sol La Corte, Le Crobag, Mercedes-Benz Cafe, Pelmen Lab, Pelmeni, Raduga vkusa, Ritazza.
- Bar: AmBar, Beluga Caviar Bar, Forshtadt Altai, Foster’s Bar, GO!Cafe,Guinness Pub&Kitchen, Krušovice, Moët & Chandon, Shannon's Irish Bar, Sibirskaya Korona, Spaten Haus, Sport bar.
- Restaurants: Avocado Queen, Coffeemania, IL Patio, Kolbasny Tsekh, Magadan, Mama Russia Mu-Mu, Phố Phở, Spaten, T.G.I Friday's.
- Moscow Kremlin An imposing red-brick fortress stretching along the banks of the Moskva River, the Moscow Kremlin is the grand centerpiece of Moscow and one of Russia’s most recognizable landmarks.
- Bolshoi Theater An architectural landmark and one of Russia’s most prestigious venues, the Bolshoi Theater is home to the world-famous Bolshoi ballet and opera companies. With a legacy dating back to the late 18th century, the theater hosts regular performances of classics such as Laraviata *Carmen,Swan Lake, andThe Nutcracker*.
- Lenin's MausoleumLenin’s Mausoleum is the current resting place of Vladimir Lenin, the former leader of the Soviet Union. Lenin’s embalmed body has been on display since he passed away in 1924 and his tomb has been visited by millions. Located near Red Square in the center of Moscow, the tomb is a small granite building that features elements derived from ancient mausoleums such as the Step Pyramid in Egypt and the Tomb of Cyrus the Great in Iran. Although a bit morbid, a visit to Lenin’s Mausoleum is considered a must for visitors to Moscow.
- St. Basil’s Cathedral (Pokrovsky Sobor)Completed in 1561 after it was commissioned by Ivan the Terrible, St. Basil’s Cathedral is one of the most recognizable and iconic landmarks in Moscow, and perhaps in all of Russia. Officially named Intercession Church, St. Basil and its nine, colorful onion domes reside on the southern end of Red Square, marking the geometric center of Moscow.
- Red Square (Krasnaya Ploshchad)Red Square has been Moscow’s historic and cultural epicenter for centuries, holding everything from a medieval marketplace to Soviet military parades to rock concerts. No visit to the Russian capital is complete without a stroll through the square, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that's encircled by some of Moscow’s most iconic landmarks.
- Gorky ParkOnce a Soviet-era amusement park, Gorky Park (Park Gorkogo) has reinvented itself in recent years as one of Moscow’s most popular public green spaces. More than 300 acres (120 hectares) of parkland stretch along the Moskva River, featuring walking trails, botanical gardens, and recreational areas.
Sheremetyevo International Airport has four operating passenger terminals and one special terminal reserved for the use of private and business aviation. The airport's four passenger terminals are divided into two groups based on geographical location: the Northern Terminal Complex and the Southern Terminal Complex. The current terminal naming system was introduced in December 2009; previously, the terminals were numbered: Sheremetyevo-1 (now Terminal B), Sheremetyevo-2 (now Terminal F), and Sheremetyevo-3 (now Terminal D).
Passenger Meet and Greet services offered by us at JODOGO will include a representative who will welcome you with a name board (a bouquet of flowers on request) and help you with everything from luggage handling, lounge access, etc.
Wherever you are at Sheremetyevo International Airport Terminal, there is free wireless internet access (WIFI) for everyone.
JODOGO performed heroically in making a 90 minute transfer between international and domestic flights. To add a degree of difficulty, we requested its service only two hours prior to touchdown. When the airline hadn’t checked the bags to ..
I can’t thank this service enough!!
I would have never made it through LAX with out the support of the team at JODOGO!!..
Was met immediately by friendly staff at baggage claim who helped me collect all of my luggage. A second greeter was waiting for me as soon as I arrived through customs and helped with everything! Made the arrival in New York stress free :) ..
I really appreciate JODOGO service. All the procedures went really well. The guy accompanied my sister right from the cab to the boarding gate. He was there for quiet a sometime even after that. Since my sister was traveling with the 2 year old ..
I had an awesome experience with Jodogo airport assistance. I had taken assistance for departure in Bangalore as well as arrival in Heathrow London. Both the services were good especially in LHR assistant Sue was very helpful. As I travelled with an infant she took care of all the immigration procedures very smoothly..
It’s amazing experience Very kind people Professionals and very responsible I liked this service very much..View More
Everything was splendid. Worked like clockwork. Ajay was a delight to work with. He was extremely polite and knowledgeable and very punctual..View More
I really appreciate JODOGO service. All the procedures went really well. The guy accompanied my sister right from the cab to the boarding gate. He was there for quiet a sometime even after that. Since my sister was traveling with the 2 year old who was a handful , she was stress-free with the kind of service she received. I would personally like to thank your greeter Mr Pawar. He was very kind and helpful person throughout the process. Would really take your service in future and would definitely recommend that people who needs a smooth transition they should opt for your service. Thank you once again...
I had availed the Transit support services in Chennai. However, due to Covid-19 there were constant changes in the flight schedule. Initially, we had just 5 hours of lay over at Chennai airport. This got extended to 12 hours. Mr. Naresh, from Jogodo team was very proactive in suggesting a near by hotel. We were received by his person at the arrivals and taken to car. Upon request, we asked Mr. Naresh whether we could upgrade to better hotel. He quickly did the arrangements and got us placed in a 5 star hotel nearby....
I will definitely recommend JODOGO services. My family had a seamless and hassle free transit from domestic to international terminal for connecting flights. Even though I was totally in different time zone the followup and updates were received regularly from JODOGO team...